This post is also available in: English
Date: 2nd-8th September 2013
Time: at 11:00 am
Venue : Four Seasons Hotel Bangkok, 155 Rajadamri Road, Bangkok, Thailand
We’re counting down the days to the 14th World Gourmet Festival, which will be held this year from September 2 to 8 at Four Seasons Hotel Bangkok.
The 2013 World Gourmet Festival at Four Seasons Hotel Bangkok is shaping up to be the biggest and best yet, with eight chefs from seven countries participating, as well as a Master of Wine, a winemaker and a tea maker. And for the first time, this year’s Festival will also feature two new venues to ensure that the night never has to end young – the Louis Roederer Lounge in the Lobby and the Whisky Lounge in Aqua.
The final full line-up of this year’s World Gourmet Festival is:
• Chef Markus Arnold, MA Pop-Up Restaurants, Bern, Switzerland
• Chef Jérôme Bonnet, Restaurant Daniel, Paris, France
• Chef Roger van Damme, Het Gebaar, Antwerp, Belgium (one Michelin Star)
• Chef Hirohisa Koyama, Aoyagi, Tokyo, Japan
• Chef Miguel Laffan, L’AND vineyards, Alentejo, Portugal
• Chef Vito Mollica, Il Palagio, Florence, Italy (one Michelin Star)
• Chef Paco Perez, The Mirror Restaurant, Barcelona, Spain (two Michelin Stars)
• Chef David Rathgeber, Restaurant L’Assiette, Paris, France
• Ned Goodwin, Master of Wine, Japan
• Pascal Jolivet, winemaker, Domaine Pascal Jolivet, Sancerre, France
• Dilhan C. Fernando, Dilmah, Sri Lanka
The event isn’t possible without the the support of key sponsors: Emirates, Citi Thailand, Mercedes-Benz Thailand, Amazing Thailand, Travel + Leisure Southeast Asia, and Prestige Magazine (Thailand).
And once again this year, THB 600 of the price of every dinner ticket will go to the Save A Child’s Life Foundation under the auspices of HRH Princess Soamsawali in coordination with the The Thai Red Cross Society.
Read about all of the latest updates on this year’s Festival, as well as interviews with participating chefs, on the official website. Don’t miss the latest updates on Facebook and Twitter, and follow the #WGF hashtag to connect with us and fellow gourmands throughout the World Gourmet Festival journey. Food and wine lovers can also revisit highlights of last year’s event, as well as get a glimpse of what to expect this year, through Four Seasons Hotel Bangkok Pinterest and Instagram feeds.
Tickets for the 14th annual World Gourmet Festival go on sale on August 1. You can check the World Gourmet Festival schedule and make reservations with just one click,. Tickets can also be purchased through
World Gourmet Festival Bangkok Website Click here
By Email at [email protected],
By Calling the World Gourmet Festival desk at +66 (0) 2126 8866
Or by stopping by the desk in the Hotel lobby.
Tickets are going quick, so book soon to avoid disappointment!