This post is also available in: English
ART.MOSPHERE 2.0 | MAY DAY
Studio Artmosphere presents:
a night of Art, Music & Performances
at the stunning rooftop location MOJJO Rooftop Lounge & Bar
ART.MOSPHERE 2.0 / MAY DAY.
The theme of this event is Pagan Carnival of Spring / May Day
May Day is a celebration of the renewal of life and a praise to the forces of nature.
The month of May was named for the Maia – the Oscan Earth-Goddess, and an ancient Roman Goddess of springtime, warmth, and increase. It was always a special season for Northern Hemisphere, considered by many mystics to be a magical time of transformations from death to life, from winter to summer, from sleep to awakening. We invite you to gather on this night in May to celebrate life and enjoy it to the fullest.
ART & PERFORMANCES:
◉ “The Secret of The Enchanted Forrest” || Body Art Exhibition
– a group of talented Body Painting and Make-up Artists will help you to visit The Enchanted Forrest where ancient mystical creatures dwell.
◉ “May Day” || Dance Performance
– a ritual circle dance of life performed by charming young women devoted to the Earth Goddess Maia.
Clothes for performance provided by @senseandstylethailand shop
Special thanx to KitKatt Alyssa
◉ Ritual Divination by fortune tellers
Find out your Destiny on this magic night
– Rocco Universal (Leng Records | UK)
– Alex Imix (Friends of Friends BKK | RU)
– Brent Burns (Transport | UK)
– NK Chan (GIANT SWING | JP)
– 5 pm – late
– Entrance: 400 THB (one standard drink included)
– Table reservations: 5,000 THB 1 table maximum 5 pax with 1 bottle of standard spirit-mixers included. 8,000 THB 1 table maximum 5 pax with 1 bottle of Premium spirit-mixer.
– 20+ years old ONLY
Message us directly on Facebook
Email: [email protected]
Address:MOJJO Rooftop Lounge & Bar, 12, Sukhumvit Soi 24,, Bangkok, Thailand 10110