This post is also available in: English
Good food good health!
MADE IN THAILAND
This August eat more from the earth with Oskar’s farm-to-table initiative. Chef Julien has created a radical menu using solely locally-sourced ingredients. Help us build a sustainable food community, one dish at a time.
All dishes are available as a 4-course set or à la carte.
FULL MENU: 1,190 Baht ++
1. Blue swimming crab with French-style celeriac rémoulade topped with crunchy peanuts and creamy crab bisque mayonnaise – 295 Baht ++
2. Char grilled cuttlefish in robustly flavored tomato ragout and slightly charred eggplant caviar served over black ink – 310 Baht++
3. Free range chicken breast tossed in organic Thai brown rice with meaty Portobello mushroom and a side of thick coffee infused sauce – 420 Baht ++
4. Rum-flambé banana tarte Tatin served with smooth minute banana ice cream topped with toasted coconut flakes – 180 Baht ++
List of our local suppliers:
1. The Royal Projects- Portobello mushrooms and celeriac
2. Pla Organic- cuttlefish and blue swimming crab
3. Korat Kai- free range chicken
4. Pimacoff-coffee grains
5. Go Organics-bananas
6. Chalong Bay-pure sugarcane rum
► Entrance: FREE
► Event Dates: August 17- August 26
► Time: from 7PM till 11PM every night
► French-inspired food made with locally sourced ingredients
Address:Oskar Bistro Bangkok, 24 Sukhumvit Soi 11, Bangkok, Thailand 10110