This post is also available in: English
𝟮𝟬𝟬 𝗧𝗛𝗕 𝗘𝗻𝘁𝗿𝘆 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗮𝗻 𝗔𝗹𝗰𝗼𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗶𝗰 𝗗𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝟭𝟬𝟬% funds donated, 𝗦𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗦𝗶𝘇𝘇𝗹𝗲 𝟭𝟬𝟬% funds donated, 𝗔𝘂𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗲 𝗣𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝟭𝟬𝟬% funds donated, 𝗔𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗻 𝗪𝗶𝗻𝗲 sales 𝟭𝟬𝟬% profits donated, 𝗥𝗮𝗳𝗳𝗹𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗚𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝗣𝗿𝗶𝘇𝗲𝘀 𝟭𝟬𝟬% funds donated, 𝗖𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗕𝗼𝘅 𝟭𝟬𝟬% funds donated, 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗛𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘄𝗮𝘆’𝘀 𝘀𝗮𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝟮𝟬% 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱.
Here at Hemingway’s Bangkok, Australia has a special place in our heart. The harrowing bush fire images being broadcast around the world have deeply upset us. Bush fires are part of the Australian summer, but this is very very different.
With 𝗔𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗮 𝗗𝗮𝘆 𝗼𝗻 𝗦𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝟮𝟲𝘁𝗵 𝗝𝗮𝗻𝘂𝗮𝗿𝘆 approaching, we have decided to host an 𝗔𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗻 𝗗𝗮𝘆 𝗕𝘂𝘀𝗵 𝗙𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗙𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗿𝗮𝗶𝘀𝗲𝗿 𝗕𝗕𝗤. Not only are we aiming to raise a worthwhile sum, but also showcase and promote Australian produce.
The Australian Salvation Army is providing disaster relief on the front-line and this is the charity we have decided to donate 100% of all funds raised to support our fellow Australians in their time of need.
Commencing at 10am, the event will comprise of:
– Australian music from 10am – 1pm with Triple J hottest 100 top 50 songs)
* 1pm – 6pm, 2 Australian DJ’s playing an all Australian based soundtrack – Think Cold chisel, Inxs, Midnight Oil, John Farnham etc.
* We’ll be asking 200 Baht entry which will includes an alcoholic drink or soft drink with 100% of money to be donated.
* Australian style BBQ sausage sizzle – 100% of money donated, thanks to our sponsors from Choice Foods and Conkey’s Bakery.
* Aussie meat pies – 100% of money to be donated, sponsored by Hemingway’s.
* Australian wine pop up store for take home sales – 100% of profits donated.thanks to IWS and Vanichwathana Wines
* We’ll be selling raffle tickets throughout the day with Raffle prizes kindly donated from our sponsors with 100% of money raised to be donated.
* Collection Box for guest that wish to donate will be available with 100% of the money donated.
We will be promoting regular food menu items that use Australian produce and donating 20% from 𝗮𝗹𝗹 regular food and beverage sales from the day.
Big thanks to our amazing sponsors for donating their products for this event:
𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐬 – Australian meat products for the BBQ
𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐤𝐞𝐲’𝐬 𝐁𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐲 – Hotdog Buns for the BBQ
𝐈𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐚 – Australian wine and Stolichnaya Vodka
𝐈𝐖𝐒, Independent Wines and Spirits – Australian Wines
𝐕𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 – Australian Wines
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐁𝐐 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞 – BBQ Raffle, BBQ for Sausage Sizzle
If you would like to get involved please contact the GM on [email protected]
** Happy Hour will not be running on this event.