This post is also available in: English
To help try maintain social distancing in order to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in Thailand, Thai immigration is reminding foreigners that 90 day reporting can be done online and by mail.
There is a long running topic about 90 day reporting online here.
However, for those that are not aware, the online 90 day reporting service is available here: https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do – complete with online instructions and details other requirements
If you need assistance in using the online service, you can call the Immigration Services Hotline at 1178 or 1111
By mobile app
You can also complete 90 day reporting via the Android and iOS apps:
The requirements for 90 day reporting by mail are:
- Photocopy of passport pages with following pages
- front page showing name / surname / Passport No., etc.
- current visa
- last entry stamp of immigration
- last extension of visa
- Copy of arrival/departure card TM. 6 (front and back)
- Previous notifications of staying over 90 days (if any)
- Completely filled in and signed notification form TM. 47
- Envelope with 5 Baht stamp affixed and return address of foreigner for the officer in charge to send back the lower part of form TM. 47 after having received the notification.
- This part must be kept for reference and for future notifications of staying over 90 days.
- 90 day reports by mail need to be sent by registered mail
- Mailed report must be received within 15 to 7 days before the report date.