This post is also available in: English
This service is available for British Nationals who entered Thailand with a tourist visa and have already extended this at Immigration, have had their flight to UK/place of residence cancelled and cannot reschedule their flight until after their visa expires.
To apply, email [email protected] with evidence of:
- Copy of biodata page of passport
- Visa stamp/sticker with expiry date
- Evidence of the cancelled flight to UK/place of residence (showing date of travel before the visa expiry date)
- Visa of country of residence if this is not UK/EU
- Where possible, evidence of re-scheduled/re-booked flight