This post is also available in: English
A cozy and convenience quarantine in the heart of Bangkok. Novotel ibis Styles Bangkok Sukhumvit 4 in partnership with the BNH Hospital offers a comprehensive package for the most wonderful long stay experience.
Whether you are a Thai citizen, an international traveler, or an expatriate returning to your family, our all-inclusive, ensure a safe and comfortable stay at the price starting from THB 35,000 NET per person in Standard room for 16 days & 15 nights quarantined stay.
Package Prices (16 Days/15 Nights):
· Standard Room – ibis (21 sq.m) THB 35,000 NET for 1 person
· Deluxe Room – Novotel (28 sq.m) THB 42,000 NET for 1 person
· Grand Deluxe Room – Novotel (33 sq.m) THB 47,000 net for 1 person
· 2nd person additional charge of THB 35,000 NET for 1 adult / THB 21,000 NET for 1 child (under 12)
· Daily 3 set meals – breakfast, lunch and dinner
· Complimentary snacks 3 times during stay
· Complimentary welcome minibar
· LG Smart TV with 101 channels (local and international)
· Complimentary high-speed internet access
· Access to 250,000 digital books, audio books, comics, newspapers and magazines via Youbook
· Access to rooftop relaxation area
· Room cleaning every 3 days after 7
· 20% discount on food & beverage
· Airport transfer to the hotel (from Suvarnabhumi or Don Mueang Airport)
· All rooms are non-smoking for your well-being
BNH Medical Services:
· Two COVID-19 screening tests
· 24/7 dedicated on-site nurse
· Daily health monitoring
· BNH virtual hospital access (Telemedicine service)
· Official COVID-19-free certificate on check-out
Payment and Cancellation policy:
· Full pre-payment is required at time of making reservation. If you have some specific requirements in terms of payment, please let us know and we will be able to see how we can accommodate.
· Reservations are non-refundable with no cancellations allowed. In the case of no show, 100% charge of the program will be applied.
· Rates are inclusive of 10% service charge and 7% VAT.
Contact: Call +66 2080 5388 or email [email protected]